Cavalier By The Sea
Pre-Booking Policy Agreement
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
We reserve the right to withhold the reservation deposit in the event of cancellation without at least a 7-day notice (for rooms) and a 14-day notice (for cottages) unless the room is re-rented. Refunds cannot be given due to poor weather.
A processing fee of $25 will be made for all cancellations (7-day notice for rooms, 14-day notice for cottages)
We require a deposit in the sum of one night or 25% (whichever amount is greater) in order to hold your reservation. Weekend stays will be charged the full amount.
We reserve the right to change the room number to another room of the same type if necessary.
The remaining balance for your reservation will be due at check-in and is payable by cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Terms and Conditions:
- Check-out no later than 11 A.M. $20/hr will be applied for ALL late check-outs.
- Rooms with DO NOT DISTURB signs displayed after 11 A.M. will not be serviced for the remainder of that day.
- Our office is closed for rentals and other business from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday, but a guest service provider will be on duty in the front office to assist you with anything you may need.
- Extra towels and supplies will be provided for you on Friday as no regular housekeeping services are provided on Saturdays.
- For the health and safety of our guests and housekeepers, in-room housekeeping services during your stay will be by request only. During your stay, please place your dirty towels, linens, and trash bags in the chair outside your room for pickup and replacement as needed.
- If other supplies, emergency maintenance, or assistance are needed, please dial 0 on your room phone, and we will be happy to be of service to you.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE OBSERVATION DECK AND IN FRONT OF ALL ROOMS. We ask that smokers be courteous to others guests by refraining from smoking on all shared porches. Please use the designated smoking areas.
- We reserve the right to withhold the reservation deposit in the event of cancellation without at least 7-day (for rooms) and 14-day notice (for cottages) unless the room is re-rented. Refunds cannot be given due to poor weather.
- A processing fee of $25 will be made for all cancellations (7 days’ notice for rooms, 14 days’ notice for cottages)
- We require a deposit in the sum of one night (weekend stays will be charged full amount) or 25% (whichever amount is greater) in order to hold your reservation.
- We reserve the right to change the room number to another room of the same type if necessary.
- The balance for your reservation will be due and payable by cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- $150 cleaning fee will be charged for excessive mess, dirt, and pet hair left behind.
- $25 fee for leaving dishes unwashed.
- $150 deposit for all paying with cash.
- $20/hr fee will be applied for ALL late checkouts. Late checkouts must be requested at least a day ahead and may or may not be granted according to scheduling availability.
- We strongly encourage you to keep your pets in crates when unattended. You are responsible for all damages done to carpets, furniture, blinds, etc.
- Pets are allowed in cottages only. Pet fee is $25 per pet, per night plus tax.
DO NOT LEAVE DOGS UNATTENDED FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.
You must clean up after your pets. Please don’t leave “surprises” on the lawn for other guests to step in.
By clicking the “Continue to Booking” button below, you agree to all of the above policies.